Make your own free website on Tripod.com

The Crew

David W.- Bob

Carl K.-Alex

Alex K. - Morpheus

Mac F.-Rob

Chris H.-Joe

James W.-Bubbasoldier

The Story

It is a story that has random acts of violence. Sorry it really has no plot. Well actually we tried to make up some plot. It was a group of SWAT team members verse a bunch of bubbas. The bubbas were going to blow up a campaign area for senators. 90% of that movie was just blowing people up and yelling at other people the other 10% was the credits which stunk considering the music was Vertical Horizon's Everything you want!

It won the 2000 film festival...

We didnt do too bad because the Scorpions movie just flat out stunk...